National Mousse Day

Nov 30, 2020

Let it breathe.

Air For All

We all know about how our lungs need air, but what about the rest of our body parts? We assume that the lungs share, and they do; however, what you don't realize is that the lungs take a lot off the top. For every breath, the lungs take like 90% of the air. That only leaves 10% for other body parts. Not fair. But you can do something about it. Eat mousse. It's an airy dessert thing, that's got bubbles and stuff. It will help send air to your stomach so your tummy can breathe.

Bubbles Are Better

Everyone knows that bubbles light up the night sky. People refer to them as stars, but we really only tell that to kids. Youths can't comprehend the raw reality that massive space bubbles create light in the sky. But anyway, bubble taste great in our tummy. It brings that warm feeling we see from a dead night sky. That's why seltzer is so popular, and why mousse tastes so good. They all harness the power of bubbles getting into the human body.

Happy National Mousse Day Video

In this video, we are celebrating Mousse Day. This comedy video will be short, sweet, and most of all silly. It will celebrate all things Mousse in a totally humorous way. Enjoy!

Share Mousse Day With a Friend

Use one of the buttons below to share Mousse Day with your social network. These food holidays are a fun time, so spread the love. Your friends and family will get a kick out of it.

Infographics Coming Soon

Infographics can be very informative, and also hilarious. We plan to release new ones every day for a year, but just not yet. Learn why and how you can make sure to get them when they come out.

Categories: Food Holidays

The Full Belly Laughs Live Stream

Multiple days a week, we're live on Twitch with games & comedy.

Find Our Content and Join the Fun

Enjoy our streams, podcasts, and videos; plus connect with fans.