Giving Tuesday: Twitch Streamers Edition
There are a lot of great content creators in the world, and for this Giving Tuesday host Brian Durkin is focusing on Twitch streamers. Thanks to Amazon Prime, you can financially support a Twitch streamer without it costing you any money at all (details in the episode). Go support your favorite streamer, or discover your soon-to-be favorite streamer thanks to Brian's curated list.
Brian Durkin's Giving Tuesday Content Creator List
If you have a Twitch Prime available, or an extra five dollars to donate, consider spending in on one of these amazing content creators:
- Stavvybaby (mentioned at approximately 10:45)
- 90sMTG (mentioned at approximately 13:45)
- Thess Fischer (mentioned at approximately 15:15)
- Donut King TV (mentioned at approximately 17:15)
- Kaceytron (mentioned at approximately 19:15)
- Harris Heller (mentioned at approximately 21:30)
- Bobby Poff Gaming (mentioned at approximately 25:30)
- Atrioc (mentioned at approximately 29:00)
- Ludwig (mentioned at approximately 33:00)
- Mizkif (mentioned at approximately 38:30)
- Nmplol (mentioned at approximately 42:30)
- AustinShow (mentioned at approximately 44:45)
There are countless great streamers; this list only touches the surface (and we still went over time in our episode!). Feel free to explore all that Twitch has to offer. Familiar yourself, because Full Belly Laughs will be premiering there before you know it. Be sure to follow FBL on Twitch. This way you can receive notifications when we broadcast the podcast and other shows.
Podcast Show Notes: Links and References
Are you excited for the Full Belly Laughs Stream? Follow us Twitch.
If you enjoyed this content, please consider writing a review on the FBL Facebook Page. It really helps the show reach new people.
If you would like to financially support the podcast, please consider donating. All of our content is ad free thanks to donors. Your contribution will help keep it that way, and unlock exciting opportunities for more content. Learn more about how much it costs to make this podcast, or donate to FBL now.
Categories: Full Belly Laughs Podcast